Brighte is powered by a diverse team of inspired, genuine people that are looking to change the world, one home at a time. In a stage of rapid growth we need sharp, inspired minds to come and be a part of it.
Brighte is a forward-thinking, flexible workplace that encourages a healthy work-life balance. Brighte is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company.
- Brighte is Australia’s leading point of sale finance platform for solar, batteries & home improvements.
- We’re recognised as one of Australia’s leading fintech companies, having just been ranked the 2nd fastest growing Technology Business in Australia (and 4th fastest in APAC) in the Deloitte Fast 50/500.
- We’re a high performing team that is backed by Airtree Ventures, Mike Cannon-Brookes’ Grok Investments, Kim Jackson and Scott Farquhar’s Skip Capital as well as Qualgro Partners. We’re also recognised as a leading FinTech by the Australian Financial Review, Fintech Business Awards and KPMG & H2 Ventures in their Fintech 100 list
- We continue to expand into exciting new products and channels that support vendors and their customers in the energy & home improvement industries, and we have only just started on what we want to achieve.
- We’re customer centric, innovative, accountable and inclusive, with a passion to make a difference.
On top of the opportunity to work with some of the best and being part of a high performing and well supported Fin tech, we will also offer you the following:
- Competitive Compensation;
- Employee Share Plan;
- Flexible workplace;
- Limitless growth opportunity;
- All the tools you need to be successful; and
- Free breakfasts, healthy snack foods and monthly team personal trainer.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in a Brighte future please send us an email at– email@example.com