0% Interest Payment Plan
Brighte's 0% Interest Payment Plan can be used for your energy efficient upgrades like solar and batteries, or for home improvement projects such as kitchen and bathroom renovations, landscaping and more!
- Borrow up to $30,000
- Fortnightly repayments
About this payment plan
- Finance amount
- $1,000 - $30,000
- Repayment terms
- 6 months to 60 months
- Interest rate
- Eligible products
- Solar and home improvement projects
- Customer fees
- $2.15/weekly account keeping fee included in repayments
- $75 establishment fee payable on your first repayment date
- $4.99 late payment fee may be applied if you miss a repayment (Late fees are capped at $49.90/year)
- No fee for early repayment
- Other fees and charges may be applicable
- Eligibility & terms
- Be 18 years or over and an Australian resident
- Have an Australian driver's licence, passport or Medicare card
- Provide your own email address and mobile number
All applications for credit are subject to Brighte's credit approval. Fees, terms and conditions apply.
Get quotes and finance for your next project
How do payment plans work?
Payment plans allow you to repay an amount over a set period of time. For the Brighte 0% Interest Payment Plan repayments terms are between 6-60 months.
Read more product information about the 0% Interest Payment Plan.
How do you calculate fortnightly payments?
Calculate your potential fortnightly repayments using our Brighte repayment calculator
How much can I borrow for a home renovation?
Brighte provides finance for your home improvement jobs ranging between $1,000 and $30,000.
What is the catch with 0% financing?
There is no catch when you use Brighte, we are upfront and honest about our fees and charges.