0% interest payment plan
Brighte 0% interest payment plan can be used for your energy efficient upgrades like solar and batteries, or for home improvement projects such as kitchen and bathroom renovations, landscaping and more!
- Borrow up to $30k
- Get pre-approval in minutes
- Fortnightly repayments
About this payment plan
- Finance amount
- $1,000 - $30,000
- Repayment terms
- 6 months to 60 months
- Interest rate
- Eligible products
- Solar and home improvement projects
- Customer fees
- $1.50/weekly account keeping fee included in repayments
- $4.99 late payment fee may be applied if you miss a repayment (Late fees are capped at $49.90/year)
- No fee for early repayment
- Other fees and charges may be applicable
- Eligibility & terms
- Be over 18 years old and an Australian resident or citizen
- Own or purchasing a home
- Be employed, self- employed, a self-funded retiree; or is receiving the Government Age Pension
- Have an Australian driver's license or Passport, or Medicare Card
All applications for credit are subject to Brighte's credit approval. Fees, terms and conditions apply.
Discover your borrowing power in minutes
Brighte pre-approval provides you with a conditionally approved payment plan up to $15,000.
Get quotes and finance for your next project
How do payment plans work?
Payment plans allow you to repay an amount over a set period of time. For the Brighte 0% Interest Payment Plan repayments terms are between 6-60 months.
Read more product information about the 0% Interest Payment Plan.
How do you calculate monthly payments?
Calculate your potential monthly repayments using our Brighte repayment calculator
How much can I borrow for a home renovation?
Brighte provides finance for your home improvement jobs ranging between $1k and $30K.
What is the catch with 0% financing?
There is no catch when you use Brighte, we are upfront and honest about our fees and charges.