About the Brighte Personal Loan
- Finance amount
- $1,000 - $30,000
- Eligible products
- Garden and outdoors
- Electrical and plumbing
- Blinds and shutters
- Heating and cooling improvements
- Bathroom and kitchen renovations
- Pools and spas
- Carports, patio’s and sheds
- Repayment terms
- 2 to 7 years
- Interest rate
8.99% p.a.* fixed interest rate
Comparison rate 9.86% p.a.^
- Customer fees
- $299 establishment fee added to loan amount
- $1.50/weekly account keeping fee included in repayments
- No fee for early repayment
- Be over 18 years old and an Australian resident or citizen
- Own or purchasing a home
- Have an Australian driver's license or Passport, or Medicare Card
- Be employed, self-employed, a self-funded retiree; or are receiving the Government Age Pension
- If employed, provide a 90 day bank statement or 2 recent payslips
- If self-employed, provide latest ATO Notice of Assessment
- If you are retired/pensioner, provide 90 day bank statement or pension/superannuation statement
* Information and interest rates are current as at 26 March 2021 and are subject to change. Fees applicable include: Establishment fee of $299 and $1.50/weekly account keeping. Late payment fee of $4.99 may be charged by Brighte if you miss a repayment. All applications for credit are subject to Brighte’s credit approval. Fees, terms and conditions apply.
^ Comparison rate calculated on an unsecured loan amount of $30,000 over a term of 5 years based on fortnightly repayments
WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
Very good service
Brighte approved my $3,000 loan within minutes. The installation went very smoothly and the system proved to be everything I expected and more.
Bill - Father of four from Sheidow Park, SA
What's your next project?
How do you calculate monthly payments?
Calculate your potential monthly repayments using our Brighte repayment calculator
What is a fixed rate?
How much can I borrow for a home renovation?
Brighte provides finance for your home improvement jobs ranging between $1k and $30K.