About the Brighte Green Loan
- Finance amount
- $1,000 - $30,000
- Eligible products
- Solar panels
- Battery storage
- Solar system and battery combo
- Off-grid system
- Solar heating and cooling improvements
- Repayment terms
- 2 to 7 years
- Interest rate
5.89% p.a.* fixed interest rate
Comparison rate 6.76% p.a.^
- Customer fees
- $299 establishment fee added to loan amount
- $1.50 weekly account keeping fee included in repayments
- No fee for early repayment
- Be over 18 years old and an Australian resident or citizen
- Own or purchasing a home
- Be employed, self- employed, a self-funded retiree; or is receiving the Government Age Pension
- Have an Australian driver's license or Passport, or Medicare Card
- Provide two most recent payslips or 90 days of bank statements
* Information and interest rates are current as at 26 March 2021 and are subject to change. Fees applicable include: Establishment fee of $299 and $1.50/weekly account keeping. Late payment fee of $4.99 may be charged by Brighte if you miss a repayment. All applications for credit are subject to Brighte’s credit approval. Fees, terms and conditions apply.
^ Comparison rate calculated on an unsecured loan amount of $30,000 over a term of 5 years based on fortnightly repayments
WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
Very good service
Brighte approved my $3,000 loan within minutes. The installation went very smoothly and the system proved to be everything I expected and more.
Bill - Father of four from Sheidow Park, SA
What's your next project?
What is a fixed rate?
What is the difference between a green loan and personal loan?
A green loan is structured the same way as a personal loan, however a green loan is used to finance energy efficient products.
How do you calculate monthly payments?
Calculate your potential monthly repayments using our Brighte repayment calculator
How does a solar loan work?
There are many different products on the market. Brighte offer the Brighte Green Loan.
You will only start your repayments once the job has been completed, we pay your chosen installer directly and you repay Brighte over time.
See more information on the Brighte Green Loan.