The guidelines have been developed by the Tasmanian Government Department of State Growth and Brighte Capital to assist accredited vendors/providers in acknowledging the program or using it as a promotional element.
These guidelines must be followed where possible when including the Tasmanian Government’s Energy Saver Loan Scheme as part of promotional activities, particularly advertising, whether print, TV or radio or online/social media.
- When referencing the Tasmanian Government’s Energy Saver Loan Scheme, it must be spelt out in full and not use acronyms.
- Where the Brighte logo is used, it must be used with the Tasmanian Government logo in all creative content. See below for logo lock-up usage.
- When using the Brighte logo in the body of any advertising, a disclaimer must be included identifying Brighte Capital as the provider of the payment plan.
- The ‘Eligibility criteria apply’ statement must be included in creative or supporting promotional content.
- If your creative or supporting promotional content references the ‘zero interest loan’ in any way, Brighte’s credit licence line also needs to be included within the creative or supporting promotional content.
- Credit licence line - Credit provided by Brighte Capital Pty Ltd (ABN 74 609 165 906). Australian Credit License Number 508217. All applications are subject to Brighte's credit approval criteria. Fees, Terms and Conditions apply.
- When pointing customers to more information about the Tasmanian Government’s Energy Saver Loan Scheme link them to: https://recfit.tas.gov.au/household_energy/energy_saver_loan_scheme
- Do not:
- claim that an applicant’s individual circumstances will not be considered such as ‘instant approval’ or ‘guaranteed approval’.
- claim that funding is about to run out or that customers need to ‘get in fast’.
- offer rebates that are not available and/or you cannot provide.
- claim that you are the only provider under the scheme.
If you have any questions on the advertising guidelines, please contact email@example.com.
All advertising must be shared with Brighte for approval before it is run. You can email your advertising to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide approval within three days.
Logo lock-up usage
The logo lock-up is how the combination of the Tasmanian Government and Brighte capital logos should be used together. Minimum sizing must be observed.
Minimum size requirements
Mono (reversed only)
Example social media post
Headline (40): Making Energy Savings Easy
Text (125): No-interest loans up to $10,000 to eligible applicants to ease the up-front cost of making energy efficient investments.
[insert business name] is an accredited vendor of Brighte, under the Tasmanian Government’s Energy Saver Loan Scheme
Link Description (30): Contact us today for a quote.
If you are approached by the media to comment on the Energy Saver Loan Scheme. Prior to providing comment, please contact the Tasmanian Department of State Growth media team for awareness and to ensure a consistent approach to messaging.
When speaking to the media you should only comment on your role within the scheme as a provider or installer. Any questions that relate to the broader Energy Saver Loan Scheme should be referred to the Tasmanian Department of State Growth media team.