When looking to install your air conditioner unit, it’s important to work with the right installer that will guide and support you throughout every step of installation.
After investing your time researching the type of air conditioner system that best suits your household sustainability and lifestyle needs, working with the right partner to help with the final details is the next decision that requires your attention.
It is important to partner with someone that understands your needs, that you feel comfortable working with and who will do a quality installation.
To help you on your way to choosing a reliable and trustworthy air conditioner installation company, we’ve compiled these five steps that any household should follow;
- Does the installer have a current licence? The Australian Government has a register of all licenced carriers, it tracks all currently licensed air conditioner professionals and companies.
- Are you comfortable with their sales tactics? When speaking to the installer, are they informative and transparent with their costs? If you feel they are not giving you enough information or are pressuring you with deadlines, it is best to be cautious.
- Have you received a clear and detailed quote? Make sure you understand all aspects of the quote, including cost, removal of materials and clean up of your home after installation. We suggest you receive at least three quotes from different companies so you can compare apples with apples.
- Clear warranty information: If there are any issues with the installation you need to make sure a warranty covers the product and installation - your installer should also offer after-care services.
- Checking their reputation: Spend a few minutes online looking for reviews of their installations.
Finding an installer can be tricky, we work with over 2000 partners to bring sustainable homes to life. If you are in need of a local air conditioning installer visit our marketplace to organise a call and quote.
Brighte can help fund a range of products and services with our sustainable finance products. We help finance sustainable home upgrades like: