Brighte Customer Payment Holiday Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter this Promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions of entry (Terms). These Terms apply to the Promotion and entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
- The Promoter is Brighte Capital Pty Limited (ABN 74 609 165 906) of Level 15, 1 Margaret Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia (Promoter).
- The Promotion will be open from 00:00am AEDT on 8th March 2021 and will close on 11:59pm AEST on 31st December 2023 (Promotion Period).
- Entry is open to selected Brighte accredited vendors aged 18 years and over, who are not currently in a Brighte promotion or incentive program, excluding:
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the Rebate);(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 4(a) of these Terms;(c) persons who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win a promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter (except in the case of a legal change of name); and(d) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter,
The persons referred to in paragraph 4(b) of these Terms includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion. By entering this Promotion you represent that you are eligible to enter.
5. This Promotion is only open for selected Brighte vendors and agents. To enter the Promotion and be eligible to offer the Promotion to customers during the Promotion Period:
(a) Eligible Entrants must offer and submit a Brighte 0% Interest Payment Plan ; and
(b) the Application must be approved by the Promoter. All applications will be subject to the Promoter’s lending criteria.
If the customer’s Application is submitted within the Promotion Period, repayments of the payment plan will commence 3 months from the settlement date. The date of first repayment will be as set out in the customer’s Brighte 0% Interest Payment Plan Schedule.
6. The Promotion is not transferable and cannot be exchanged as cash.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries or entries not received for any reason. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
8. Incomplete, illegible indecipherable or incorrect entries, or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights (including intellectual property rights) are invalid.
9. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Terms.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Eligible Entrants agree and acknowledge that all entries and any intellectual property rights subsisting in their entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunctions or problems with internet or network congestion, including injury or damage to a participant’s or any other person’s computer related to participation in this Promotion and problems with transmission of entries and / or emails over the internet, acts in violation of these terms and conditions, acts in a disruptive manner, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
14. All costs associated or arising in connection with participating in the Promotion are the responsibility of the Eligible Entrants. Any costs associated with accessing the internet are the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility, and depend on the internet service provider used.
15. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with this Promotion or as a result of accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. If the Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from any applicable regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.