When getting ready for any job within your home, you want to make sure both your home and your chosen vendor are ready and prepared.
What steps you can take
Whether you have a project in progress or an up and coming project, there are steps are you can take today to ensure you are continually creating a safe environment.
Keep yourself safe & informed
Stay up to date with credible official sources of information and monitor the situation.
Stay in touch with your vendors during your installation:
If you have a project in progress, or awaiting to kick start your next project be sure to check in with your vendor.
In the event that your situation does change, having that open line of communication will remove any additional pressure.
Top tip! Remember the number one priority is the health & safety of your household, so have trust in your chosen vendor that they wouldn’t want to jeopardise that either.
Top tips on keeping your household tips safe
- Create hygienic habits to ensure your household is staying safe and taking preventive actions
- Disinfect surfaces like doorknobs, tables, handrails regularly
- Increase ventilation by opening windows, or adjusting air conditioning
- NSW Government Health, 2020: https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/diseases/Pages/coronavirus.aspx
- World Health Organisation, 2020: https://www.who.int/gpsc/clean_hands_protection/en/