Brighte Personal Loan
How Brighte works
You can use the Brighte Personal Loan for home improvement projects, such as decking, landscaping, plumbing, outdoor blinds and more
We know you're excited and we are too, simply drop your details in the form below and our team will follow up with you.Enquire now
About the plan
- Finance amount
- $1,000 - $30,000
- Eligible products
- Repayment terms
- 2 to 7 years
- Interest rate
8.99% p.a.* fixed interest rate
Comparison rate 9.86% p.a.^
- Customer fees
- Be over 18 years old and an Australian resident or citizen
- Own or purchasing a home
- Be employed, self- employed, a self-funded retiree; or is receiving the Government Age Pension
- Have an Australian driver's license or Passport, or Medicare Card
- Provide two most recent payslips or 90 days of bank statements
* Information and interest rates are current as at 26 March 2021 and are subject to change. Fees applicable include: Establishment fee of $299 and $1.50/weekly account keeping. Late payment fee of $4.99 may be charged by Brighte if you miss a repayment. All applications for credit are subject to Brighte’s credit approval. Fees, terms and conditions apply.
^ Comparison rate calculated on an unsecured loan amount of $30,000 over a term of 5 years based on fortnightly repayments
WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
What can I use a Brighte Personal Loan for?
See which type of decking is right for you or check out our installation and maintenance tips.
Emergency or planned? We've got you covered for your next plumbing job.
Blinds, Curtains & Shutters
A wide range of styles, sizes and materials to suit just about any need or décor, which makes revamping your home a cost effective and practical exercise.
Verandahs, Patios & Pergolas
Well-designed options will complement the aesthetic of your home and shade you from the sun so that you can enjoy your outdoor space all year long.
We've partnered with over 1,900 vendors to help you with your home improvement →
How do you calculate monthly payments?
Calculate your potential monthly repayments using our Brighte repayment calculator
What is a fixed rate?
How much can I borrow for a home renovation?
Brighte provides finance for your home improvement jobs ranging between $1k and $30K.