Community eligibility guidelines for Category C
- Be a not-for-profit community organisation that operates in the ACT as evidenced by a utility bill or lease agreement; and is listed on one or both following registers:
- The community organisation must be financially capable to repay the loan. A credit check and credit assessment will be undertaken to assess your organisations financial suitability.
- Participated in either An Actsmart workshop or The Business & Energy Water program
- Your vehicle must be powered by a mechanism that produces zero emissions, such as a battery-electric vehicle and the total cost of the vehicle must be less than the luxury car tax threshold for fuel-efficient vehicles.
- Threshold for 2022-23 is $84,916
- Threshold for 2023-24 is $89,332
Find out if you're eligible — if you're not eligible for the Scheme then you may still be eligible for other ACT Government programs or able to apply through Brighte outside of the ACT Sustainable Household Scheme.