Eligibility guidelines for Category C
- You must be financially capable to repay the loan. A credit check will be undertaken to assess your financial suitability.
- You must hold an ACT Driver’s License and you must reside in the ACT.
Your vehicle must be powered by a mechanism that produces zero emissions, such as a battery electric vehicle and the
total cost of the vehicle must be less than the luxury car tax threshold for fuel efficient vehicles.
- Threshold for 2022-23 electric cars is $84,916
- Threshold for 2023-24 electric cars is $89,332
- Threshold for all electric motorbikes is $40,000
Find out if you're eligible — if you're not eligible for the Scheme then you may still be eligible for other ACT Government programs or able to apply through Brighte outside of the ACT Sustainable Household Scheme.