Eligibility guidelines for Category B
- You must be financially capable to repay the loan. A credit check will be undertaken to assess an your financial suitability.
- You must own the property within ACT.
- The Unimproved Value (UV) of your property in 2020-21 must be at or below $750,000 for houses and at or below $200,000 for units.
- If you're purchasing for a new build, only Category A products may be purchased through this scheme.
- For purchases of products in Category B, you must provide a proof of removal of inefficient electric appliances.
Find out if you're eligible — if you're not eligible for the Scheme then you may still be eligible for other ACT Government programs or able to apply through Brighte outside of the ACT Sustainable Household Scheme.