Step 1: Request to use the Brighte Personal Loan
Brighte partners with vendors so they can offer the Brighte Personal Loan, we can help match you or contact your local vendor to find out if they offer the Brighte Personal loan.
Step 2: Agree on a price with your vendor
and the products you are purchasing. Once you provide your consent to proceed, the vendor refers your contact details to Brighte.
Step 3: Complete your application
We send you the link to complete the application. Once you provide all the required documents, you receive an outcome within 1 – 3 business days and your loan contract
Step 4: Installation occurs and repayments begin!
Once the job is complete, Brighte will pay your vendor, this activates your Brighte Personal Loan and your repayments begin in 28 days!
Am I eligible?
To be eligible to apply you must:
- Be over 18 years old and an Australian resident or citizen
- Own or be purchasing a home
- Be employed, self-employed, a self-funded retiree; or is receiving the Government Age Pension
- Have an Australian driver’s license or Passport or Medicare Card
- Provide two most recent payslips or 90 days of bank statements
We strive for transparency – check out the fee’s and charges
- 8.99% p.a fixed interest rate* | Comparison rate 9.57% p.a.^
- Establishment fee of $199 added to the loan amount
- A $1/ week account keeping fee included in the repayments
- NO FEE’s for early repayments or payout!
- NO FEE’s to change your repayment date*
Please note from 8 June 2020, the establishment fee for the Brighte Personal Loan will increase from $199 to $299. All applications referred before 8 June 2020 will remain eligible for the $199 establishment fee until the referral has expired.
If you would like further information drop your contacts below and we will get in touch!