Your home is your sanctuary, make it the best it can be, without dipping into your savings
Why choose Brighte? Our mission is to make paying easy, we make paying easy so you can live your best life today
What can I buy with the Brighte Personal Loan?.
The Brighte Personal Loan exclusively can be used to finance home improvements such as:
If you are looking for a finance option for Solar and batteries, please see our Brighte Green Loan product.
Step 1: Request to use the Brighte Personal Loan
Brighte partners with vendors so they can offer the Brighte Personal Loan, we can help match you or contact your local vendor to find out if they offer the Brighte Personal loan.
Step 2: Agree on a price with your vendor
and the products you are purchasing. Once you provide your consent to proceed, the vendor refers your contact details to Brighte.
Step 3: Complete your application
We send you the link to complete the application. Once you provide all the required documents, you receive an outcome within 1 – 3 business days and your loan contract
Step 4: Installation occurs and repayments begin!
Once the job is complete, Brighte will pay your vendor, this activates your Brighte Personal Loan and your repayments begin in 28 days!
Am I eligible?
To be eligible to apply you must:
- Be over 18 years old and an Australian resident or citizen
- Own or be purchasing a home
- Be employed, self-employed, a self-funded retiree; or is receiving the Government Age Pension
- Have an Australian driver’s license or Passport
- Provide two most recent payslips or 90 days of bank statements
We strive for transparency – check out the fee’s and charges
- 8.99% p.a fixed interest rate* | Comparison rate 10.14% p.a.^
- Establishment fee of $299 added to the loan amount
- $200 introducer fee added to the loan amount**
- A $1.50/ week account keeping fee included in the repayments
- NO FEE’s for early repayments or payout!
- NO FEE’s to change your repayment date*
If you would like further information drop your contacts below and we will get in touch!
* Information and interest rates are current as at 18 January 2021 and are subject to change. Loan term range 24 months – 84 months. Finance amount $1,000-$30,000. Late payment fee of $4.99 may be charged by Brighte if you miss a repayment. All applications for credit are subject to Brighte’s credit approval. Fees, terms and conditions apply.
~ All customers referred before 18 January 2021 will remain eligible for the $1 weekly account keeping fee and $299 establishment fee until the referral has expired. These referrals will not include the $200 introducer fee
**A commission in the amount of the Introducer Fee + GST is payable to your vendor by us for the introduction of your Loan
^ Comparison rate calculated on an unsecured loan amount of $30,000 over a term of 5 years based on fortnightly repayments
WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.