- Work at Brighte – one of the fastest growing Fintech companies
- Join a company that just won the Diversity in Fintech of the Year Award
- Be a part of driving the growth of a well-funded Series B startup
Launched in 2015 Brighte is backed by Airtree Ventures, Mike Cannon-Brookes’ Grok Investments as well as Kim Jackson and Scott Farquhar’s Skip Capital.
Brighte Capital is Australia’s leading on the spot finance platform for solar, batteries & home improvements. In a short 2 years, 15,000 households have embraced a new and affordable way to pay.
We’re recognised as one of Australia’s leading fintech companies by the Australian Financial Review, Fintech Business Awards and KPMG & H2 Ventures in their Fintech 100 list.
In a stage of rapid growth, we need sharp, inspired minds to help build out our product offering.
About the role:
The primary responsibility of the automation engineer is to design, implement and maintain automated tests
- Design, implement and execute test cases.
- Maintain and improve existing automation frameworks.
- Manual testing as required to support overall sprint goals.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Protect organisation’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Comply with all regulatory legislation as applicable.
- Working experience with JIRA toolsand exposure to GIT.
- Experience in working within an Agile environment, testing RESTful APIsand testing mobile apps would be an added bonus
- You will have strong communication skills an analytical and problem solving and collaboration mindset
- Relevant Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology
We Offer the opportunity to work with some of the best and being part of a high performing and well supported Fin tech.If this sounds like you and you are interested in a Brighte future Apply Now at firstname.lastname@example.org