With a background in a Bank or Financial Lending environment your role as the Senior Product Manager is to be responsible for leading our new product life-cycle. Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, the Senior Product Manager will help lead a small, passionate team in planning and driving the platform vision and road map throughout the product life-cycle.
We’re recognised as one of Australia’s leading fintech companies by the Australian Financial Review, Fintech Business Awards and KPMG & H2 Ventures in their Fintech 100 list.
In a stage of rapid growth and we need sharp, inspired minds to come and be a part of it.
What you will do:
- Setting Brighte’s new product platform vision.
- Defining and measuring success.
- Lead ideas through the product discovery process with UX and development team.
- Provide the business case for new products and features.
- Gathering and prioritizing feature requests from customers and fellow stakeholders
- Lead the company-wide product demo process, arming Sales, Customer Service, and Marketing.
- Working closely with the Tech Team to design, build and ship amazing software.
On your first day, we’ll expect you have:
- Significant experience taking the lead in a product management role in a a banking/loan environment.
- Strong working knowledge of both the web & mobile ecosystem, their technologies and strengths.
- Obsess over customers needs and be motivated to remove pain-points with simple, clear and effective features.
- Ability to inspire the team to build better products with a constant dedication to understand, question and improve the experiences for our users.
- Ability to communicate directly and clearly, with a strong emphasis on careful listening.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Share Plan
- Stocked kitchens with breakfast and snacks
- Career Development Opportunities in fast growing environment