- Do you want to work for Brighte, one of Australia’s leading and fastest growing FinTechs?
- Are you a PHP specialist that wants to drive forward a technology team backed by some of the top VC’s in industry?
- Do you want to be a part of a flexible, customer centric and high performing business that is driving profit with purpose?
- Brighte is Australia’s leading point of sale finance platform for solar, batteries & home improvements.
- We’re a high performing team that is backed by Airtree Ventures, Mike Cannon-Brookes’ Grok Investments, Kim Jackson and Scott Farquhar’s Skip Capital as well as Qualgro Partners.
- We’re recognised as one of Australia’s leading fintech companies by the Australian Financial Review, Fintech Business Awards and KPMG & H2 Ventures in their Fintech 100 list.
- We continue to expand into exciting new products and channels that support vendors and their customers in the energy & home improvement industries, and we have only just started on what we want to achieve.
- We’re customer centric, innovative, accountable and inclusive, with a passion to make a difference.
What you’ll be doing?
- Reporting to the Head of Engineering, you’ll be leading a team of Software Engineers working in PHP.
- Forming a key part of the Solution Design squad that is responsible for leading solutions aligned with the technology roadmap and goals.
- We work in Spotify Agile Squads, so you’ll be a part of this and will partner with teams across Product, IT Operations and others, to deliver these projects.
- Developing, mentoring and upskilling the team from a technical (PHP) standpoint and ensuring a high performance culture.
- Leading an extensive code review process to ensure that projects are completed to the highest standard.
What we want you to have?
- An excellent knowledge of PHP and the desire to drive technical excellence within the team
- A proactive and autonomous attitude, coupled with strong problem solving skills
- Strong demonstrable skillset in Distributed Architecture and both Event Driven and Asynchronous platforms
- Experience leading an agile team and working with stakeholders
- Experience with OpenAPI, SOLID Principles and Design Patterns
If you’re ready to step into a business and culture that will challenge and excite you, submit an application to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s make a difference together.