- Work at Brighte – one of the fastest growing Fintech companies
- Join a company that just won the Diversity in Fintech of the Year Award
- Be a part of driving the growth of a well-funded Series B startup
Launched in 2015 Brighte is backed by Airtree Ventures, Mike Cannon-Brookes’ Grok Investments as well as Kim Jackson and Scott Farquhar’s Skip Capital.
Brighte Capital is Australia’s leading on the spot finance platform for solar, batteries & home improvements. In a short 2 years, 15,000 households have embraced a new and affordable way to pay.
We’re recognised as one of Australia’s leading fintech companies by the Australian Financial Review, Fintech Business Awards and KPMG & H2 Ventures in their Fintech 100 list.
About the role:
The primary responsibility of the role is to build and maintain relationships with senior management and contributors in the business that provide input information for financial modelling and develop a joint understanding of the value drivers and risks.
- Provide strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis support to Brighte. This will include financial modelling and analysis for financing and investing decisions.
- Drive the preparation of key deliverables including the annual budget, operating and capital expenditure, the long-term financial strategy, and performance monitoring.
- Perform the planning function to maximise return on equity, profitability and cash flow.
- You will control the company’s management reporting to ensure the timely provision of accurate financial information for informed decision making by management, the board and shareholders.
- Provide information analyses (e.g. current processes, actual performance vs. budget and prior year, budget, etc.), preparation of operational data/analyses for publication to various constituents throughout company (Management, Sales, Product, Operations, etc.)
- Assist in Monthly Operations Review, identification of areas for cost savings and operational improvements, annual budget process, periodic forecasting, and periodic analysis of operations performance.
- Tertiary qualifications in Commerce or Business with CA, CPA, CFA or CIMA qualification.
- 5 + years post qualification experience in management accounting gained in the financial services industry.
- Demonstrated experience with budgeting and forecasting. Highly proficient in financial modelling.
- Exceptional analytical and modelling skills
- Ability to interact with C-Suite executives and clients with confidence to discuss financial performance, business activities and strategies at a senior level
For the right candidate the role would offer a Temp to Perm Option.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in a Brighte future Apply Now at email@example.com