What You Will Do
- You will contribute to the timely and accurate preparation of monthly financial reporting for each entity.
- You will review and improve the quality of balance sheet reconciliations to ensure they are fit for purpose to quickly identify control weaknesses or issues.
- You will review tax calculations and taxation returns, oversee the monthly payroll process and related employment taxes and manage the Accounts Payable process.
- You will look after the preparation of Annual Financial statements in accordance with applicable standards and prepare accounting procedures and ensure key accounting policies are documented with reference to appropriate accounting standards
- You will be working closely with key stakeholders in technology and operations, ensure the core loan management system is correctly configured and operating effectively.
- You will identify and prepare explanatory information and analysis associated with material variances in trend or against budget.
- You will ensure adherence to accounting policies and procedures relating to the securitisation warehouse and various debt facilities; and
- You will establish policies and procedures for new debt facilities including public issuance.
- You will closely monitor cash balances, movements in position and cash forecasts and prepare monthly trust accounts and review cashflow reports for each trust.
Who You Are
- You have experience in the banking or financial services sector or Big 4 accounting firms in a listed and/or regulated environment.
- You have experience in managing Loan Management Systems and have implemented systems whilst having and strong technical accounting experience highly regarded.
- You have experience in treasury or funding facilities (including securitisation) and writing policies and procedures.
- You are known for having an inquiring mind and improving financial processes and experience using Tableau or similar databases.
- Employee Share Options. we want to build a successful company which means sharing the potential upside together.
- Flexible working. It's all about balance so feel free to work from home when you need to.
- Generous Parental Leave Policy. We couldn't get where we are today without our families.
- Diversity and Inclusion. Winning Best Workplace Diversity award at the 2020 Finnies.
- Employee Assistance program for confidential financial, work, relationship, or wellbeing support.
- Recognition and Reward Brighte Stars program. we drive a culture of recognition and celebration by shining a light on our accomplishments and everyday victories.
Don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what people are saying on Glassdoor.
More about Brighte
Acknowledgement of Country
Brighte acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the traditional custodians of our land - Australia. We pay our respect to them and their cultures and to the elders past, present and emerging. The Gadigal of the Eora Nation are the traditional custodians of the land on which Brighte’s office stands.