What you'll do
- Work closely with product and design leadership at Brighte to define the vision of Brighte’s finance platform (loans, BNPL, and more)
- Own the roadmap for the finance capabilities – understand the broader context of Brighte’s mission and prioritise things that make sense to help customer transition to sustainable homes
- Work together with engineering and design leaders to set clear goals and make priority calls that will enable Brighte to create the best customer experiences
- Stay on top of the latest market trends in the energy and finance industries in order to help Brighte innovate in this new renewable energy space and empower all homes to be sustainable
- Balance long term thinking with moving quickly in a nascent space that changes quickly
- Utilise your instincts and deep analytical thinking to define, measure, and track key business and customer value metrics
- This role is on the individual contributor track – you will not be required to manage other PMs, but it is expected that you will help to grow other PMs by sharing your strong product expertise.
Who you are
- Extensive product management experience (5-7 years), ideally at a fast-growing software company
- Must have experience doing product management in the finance space, bonus points if you have experience working on loans or BNPL. You are a PM finance expert.
- You’re goal oriented – you can translate product objectives into specific growth and engagement metrics and levers that are the north stars for what we create
- Self starter with the ability to influence teams to build better products with a constant dedication to understand, question and improve the experiences for our users.
- Proven track record of leading large scale projects and influencing without authority across the many teams and functions of an organisation
- Ability to prioritise opportunities, balance the needs of our customers with those of our business, and clearly communicate the rationale behind your decisions – all on a 12+ month time horizon.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to move with a sense of urgency, sensitivity to give people space to offer suggestions
- Experience working with sales teams and partner networks to gather feedback and insight from customers
- Embodies our Brighte Values: Deserve the Customer, Brighter Together, Be Human, Call the Ball, and Think Big Stay Green
Don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what people are saying on Glassdoor.
More about Brighte
Acknowledgement of Country
Brighte acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the traditional custodians of our land - Australia. We pay our respect to them and their cultures and to the elders past, present and emerging. The Gadigal of the Eora Nation are the traditional custodians of the land on which Brighte’s office stands.