- Work at Brighte – one of the fastest growing Fintech companies
- Join a company that just won the Diversity in Fintech of the Year Award
- Be a part of driving the growth of a well-funded Series B startup
We’re Brighte and we’re bringing the best in energy innovations home. We provide on-the-spot finance for home energy improvements, such as solar, batteries and more. It’s a $125bn market and we’re rapidly gaining traction as the leading player in this space.
Launched in 2015 by Katherine McConnell, Brighte is backed by Mike Cannon-Brooke’s Grok Investments as well as strategic supporters KPMG, Equifax, IBM and Stone and Chalk. Australians are embracing Brighte as a way to fast-track their home or business clean energy upgrades, and we’re seeing phenomenal growth as a result.
We’re also recognised as one of Australia’s leading fintech companies by the Australian Financial Review, Fintech Business Awards and KPMG & H2 Ventures in their Fintech 100 list.
We’re looking for sharp, inspired minds to come and be a part of our journey as we help Australia access the best in energy innovations.
About the role:
This is a 12-month maternity leave contract position.
It’s an exciting role that focuses on driving acquisition through to active usage from the vendor audience, i.e. solar, battery and other home improvements retailers around Australia.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, your role would include:
- Building world class customer campaigns that create genuine one-to-one relationships with our vendors, through smart and insightful lifecycle management.
- Working in tight collaboration with the sales team to identify insights and opportunities to address via lifecycle comms
- Developing sharp strategic plans and being able to quickly execute them
- Delivering innovative acquisition campaigns through the use of appropriate, cost-effective digital and offline channels
- Delivering fast turnaround tactical campaigns, in collaboration with the sales team, to drive monthly sales volume growth
- Driving continuous campaign performance through an ongoing test and learn approach
- Coordinating cross-functional efforts and ensuring strong communication across teams
- 6+ years experience in a marketing role, ideally with some B2B experience along the way
- Proficiency in a marketing automation platform such as salesforce will stand you in good stead for this role
- A strong understanding of both offline and online acquisition channels
- A creative mind with the ability to think up new, innovative ways to reach this audience
- A high level of energy and a passion for working in a fast-growth start-up environment
- A natural team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
About the Offer:
Competitive salary, plus equity. Brighte is a forward-thinking, flexible workplace that encourages a healthy work-life balance.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in a Brighte future-
Apply Now at email@example.com