Are you an Analyst that can build a marketing mix from an ROI perspective?
Do you want to be a part of a flexible, customer centric and high performing business that is driving profit with purpose?
Do you want to work for Brighte, one of Australia’s leading and fastest growing FinTechs?
- Brighte is Australia’s leading point of sale finance platform for solar, batteries & home improvements.
- We’re recognised as one of Australia’s leading fintech companies, having just been ranked the 2nd fastest growing Technology Business in Australia (and 4th fastest in APAC) in the Deloitte Fast 50/500.
- We’re a high performing team that is backed by Airtree Ventures, Mike Cannon-Brookes’ Grok Investments, Kim Jackson and Scott Farquhar’s Skip Capital as well as Qualgro Partners. We’re also recognised as a leading FinTech by the Australian Financial Review, Fintech Business Awards and KPMG & H2 Ventures in their Fintech 100 list.
- We continue to expand into exciting new products and channels that support vendors and their customers in the energy & home improvement industries, and we have only just started on what we want to achieve.
- We’re customer centric, innovative, accountable and inclusive, with a passion to make a difference.
What you’ll be doing?
- Reporting to the CMO, you’ll take a pivotal role in helping achieve our growth strategy by shaping the way marketing performance is measured, defining the right questions and scaling analytic methods and tools to support the business.
- You will be responsible for driving insights to inform our marketing investments, improving ROI as well as providing guidance on go-to-market strategies.
- You will advise on optimisation strategy and bring clarity to KPIs, performance drivers and competitive trends, as well as providing guidance on go-to-market strategies.
- Dive into complex data sets to analyse trends and identify marketing opportunities that will drive high growth for Brighte.
- Develop customer segmentation analysis to support retention and LTV strategies.
- Partner with marketing and product teams to test and launch new marketing tactics.
- Evolve and accelerate measurement practices, including multivariate test designs that ensure incremental learnings.
- Lead by example to build a culture of accountability and rigor to substantiate proven business impact.
What we want you to have?
- Clearly impactful experience in performance and growth marketing with a specific focus on multi-touch attribution modelling, ideally in a fast growth business.
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management skills as you’ll be partnering with marketing and product teams to test and launch new marketing tactics.
- Strong SQL for data extraction and R/Python is desirable for modelling, combined with Tableau, Periscope or a similar visualisation tool.
- The ability to tell a story from data and be able to use that to influence non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with Marketing Analytics tools such as Doubleclick, Adwords, Google Analytics, DCM as well as an understanding of web analytics and pixel implementations.
- We’re a fast paced, entrepreneurial and high performing business, so it’s imperative that you’re a self starter that can take initiative and identify where best you can add value, rather than needing substantial direction.
If you’re ready to step into a business and culture that will challenge and excite you, submit an application to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s make a difference together.