- Work at Brighte – one of the fastest growing Fintech companies
- Join a company that just won the Diversity in Fintech of the Year Award
- Be a part of driving the growth of a well-funded Series B startup
Launched in 2015 Brighte is backed by Airtree Ventures, Mike Cannon-Brookes’ Grok Investments as well as Kim Jackson and Scott Farquhar’s Skip Capital.
Brighte is Australia’s leading on the spot finance platform for solar, batteries & home improvements. We believe every Australian family deserves access to a sustainable home and in less than 30 months, Brighte has assisted over 18,000 homeowners gain access to more than $160 million of funding.
We’re recognised as one of Australia’s leading fintech companies by the Australian Financial Review, Fintech Business Awards and KPMG & H2 Ventures in their Fintech 100 list.
About the role:
The primary responsibility of the role is to provide financial modelling support to the finance and corporate development teams including owning the master financial forecast model for the business, assisting in modelling related tasks for budgeting, equity capital fundraising, debt capital fundraising, and M&A processes.
- Assist the various functional teams (e.g. sales, marketing, product, credit) for modelling related tasks (e.g. pricing decisions)
- In addition to managing the master financial forecast model (updating the model with actuals, expanding the model to reflect new products / markets, reforecasting based on business KPI performance), the financial analyst will assist with ad-hoc modelling related tasks for the corporate development team, namely the equity and debt fundraising processes.
- Ownership of the internal financial model which includes historical and business forecasts
- Provide financial and cashflow analysis in preparation for meetings with senior stakeholders
- Assist in preparation of annual budgets / forecast
- Constructive, consistent, timely and open communication with all internal and external stakeholders
- Tertiary qualifications in Commerce or Business with CA, CPA, CFA or CIMA qualification.
- 1 to 4 years’ post-qualification experience. Banking and Big 4 experience preferred. Demonstrated experience with budgeting and forecasting.
- This role will be suitable for a candidate with extensive financial modelling experience and a strong commercial business sense.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in a Brighte future Apply Now at firstname.lastname@example.org