What you'll do
- Identify regulatory risks and opportunities for Brighte in a timely manner.
- Be our subject matter expert on relevant technical issues and standards.
- Provide content for submissions to regulators and government
- Represent Brighte at technical working groups.
- Contribute deeply to conversations about Brighte’s long term direction.
Who you are
- Minimum 7-10 years of relevant post-qualification experience.
- Deep knowledge and experience in NEM is a must. You know the players, the standards, the network, and the history.
- Have technical background and understand the impacts of market rules/regulations for a broad range of areas and relevant technical standards, and can see how these can impact Brighte’s strategy.
- Knowledgeable in ranges of energy technologies and equipment.
- Have a track record of having influenced policy and regulations.
- Know how to use working groups and how to influence others and evangelise business’s position to make sure the end customers have a great experience and great products.
- Understand the obstacles of current or future regulations that could hinder our business and opportunities of regulatory change that could create incredible opportunities for our products and household customers.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills combined with a detailed oriented mindset.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Employee Share Options. We want to build a successful company which means sharing the potential upside together.
- Flexible working. It's all about balance so feel free to work from home when you need to.
- Generous Parental Leave Policy. We couldn't get where we are today without our families.
- Diversity and Inclusion. Winning Best Workplace Diversity award at the 2020 Finnies.
- Employee Assistance Program. For confidential financial, work, relationship, or wellbeing support.
- Recognition and Reward Brighte Stars program. We drive a culture of recognition and celebration by shining a light on our accomplishments and everyday victories.
- Nutritious food. A well-stocked pantry including free breakfast, daily fresh fruit, espresso coffee, yogurt, Tim Tams, and many more snacks to make work feel a little more like home. We've also got kombucha, beer, and wine on tap.
- End-of-Trip Facilities. Cycle into work, lock up your wheels, and have a shower in our end-of-trip facilities with towel service and hair dryers.
Don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what people are saying on Glassdoor.
More about Brighte
Acknowledgement of Country
Brighte acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the traditional custodians of our land - Australia. We pay our respect to them and their cultures and to the elders past, present and emerging. The Gadigal of the Eora Nation are the traditional custodians of the land on which Brighte’s office stands.