About the role:
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to support our Sydney Tech team to manage the infrastructure, maintain security, design new pipelines, as well as maintain, document and configure cloud services in a service oriented architecture.
You will also be responsible for:
- interpreting specifications, technical designs and flow charts
- building, maintaining and modifying applications
- constructing technical specifications from a business functional model
- testing and writing technical documentation.
- CI/CD PipelinesContainer Orchestration
- Authorization/Authentication in the Cloud
- Release Management
- Infrastructure as a Code
- Access Policy Management
- DNS + Routing and network architect
- Cloud: Scaling/Security/Automation/Backup
- 2+ years AWS experience
- Linux Administration
- Shell Scripting
- Bitbucket Pipeline/Codeship/CricleCI/CodeDeploy
- AWS Cognito/JWT
- Git Flow/Bitbucket/GitHub
- AWS CloudFormation/Terraform
- AWS IAM
- AWS CloudFront, Route53, AppMesh, ApiGateway, AppLoadBalancer, TargetGroups
- AWS Well Architected
Launched in 2015 Brighte is backed by Airtree Ventures, Mike Cannon-Brookes’ Grok Investments as well as Kim Jackson and Scott Farquhar’s Skip Capital. Brighte Capital is Australia’s leading on the spot finance platform for solar, batteries & home improvements. In a short 2 years, 15,000 households have embraced a new and affordable way to pay.
We’re recognised as one of Australia’s leading fintech companies by the Australian Financial Review, Fintech Business Awards and KPMG & H2 Ventures in their Fintech 100 list.
In a stage of rapid growth, we need sharp, inspired minds to help build out our product offering.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing FinTech, offering our people an inclusive and supportive culture with lots of room to grow and challenge yourself every day! If this sounds like you and you are interested in a Brighte future Apply Now at firstname.lastname@example.org