What you've done
- Robust industry experience in React, Redux and Typescript
- Proficient in GraphQL
- Experienced with React Native
- Experience with deployment pipeline technologies like AWS, bitbucket
- Unit testing using tools such as enzyme, Cypress, Jest and Mocha
- Experience with software platform design, Full SDLC, SOLID principles, Design Patterns, unit testing, Security & Compliance
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines including GIT / Bitbucket code repositories and workflows
- Worked in an agile scrum, continuously shipping environment
Who you are
- You have a customer centric mindset
- Hungry to learn new skills, share the knowledge with your team and expand your horizon
- You care about the user experience; building responsive, user-friendly web applications
- A conceptual, critical and analytical thinker, who loves to provide outside-of-the-box problem solving skills
- You can communicate your ideas coherently, especially to those not technologically proficient
- An individual who is pro-active, has a strong sense of ownership, and able to work autonomously
- Employee Share Options.We want to build a successful company which means sharing the potential upside together.
- Flexible working. It's all about balance so feel free to work from home when you need to.
- Generous Parental Leave Policy. We couldn't get where we are today without our families.
- Diversity and Inclusion. Winning Best Workplace Diversity award at the 2020 Finnies.
- Employee Assistance Program.For confidential financial, work, relationship, or wellbeing support.
- Recognition and Reward Brighte Stars program.We drive a culture of recognition and celebration by shining a light on our accomplishments and everyday victories.
- Nutritious food. A well-stocked pantry including free breakfast, daily fresh fruit, espresso coffee, yoghurt, Tim Tams and many more snacks to make work feel a little more like home. We've also got kombucha, beer, and wine on tap.
- End-of-Trip Facilities. Cycle into work, lock up your wheels, and have a shower in our end of trip facilities with towel service and hair dryers.
Don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what people are saying on Glassdoor.
More about Brighte
Acknowledgement of Country
Brighte acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the traditional custodians of our land - Australia. We pay our respect to them and their cultures and to the elders past, present and emerging. The Gadigal of the Eora Nation are the traditional custodians of the land on which Brighte’s office stands.