What you'll do
- Work closely with the Head of Wholesale Energy, Head of Product, and Head of Operations in the Energy business to manage the overall delivery of the Energy offering to market and beyond.
- Develop a structure and process for the leadership team to balance their focus between longer-term strategy and the demands of day to day operations.
- Challenge the energy team by asking hard questions, identifying risks and dependencies, and working with the leadership to resolve them.
- Own the OKR process for the Energy business – ensuring the team is delivering on the goals they’ve set
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, and commitment across multiple groups and multiple priorities across the entire Brighte business.
- Identify and implement improvements to our approach and process, in order to increase team output, team effectiveness, and team health.
- Set the agenda for team meetings, drive good practices on updates and communications, and make sure the team has a real understanding of where we are and what we need to achieve.
Who you are
- Minimum 5 years of relevant post-qualification experience.
- Strong experience working with a leadership team to create the structure and process around longer-term strategy, annual planning, team organisation and health, and budget planning.
- Highly organised, with the ability to create and guide the systems that increase the speed of the team rather than creating unnecessary overhead
- Strong business acumen with a commercial awareness and insight to commercial drivers and relationships.
- Experience as a program manager (working across projects), as well as agile methodologies, timeline creation, project tracking, risk management, and process improvement. Good at handling expectations about risks, issues, resourcing and timeframes.
- Ability to work with ambiguity and to deliver results under pressure in a high-energy, fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, stakeholder management skills.
- Curious, determined and collaborative.
- Very comfortable using online tools like Confluence, Jira, Slack as your primary method of communication.
- Experience in the Energy industry not required but highly desired
- Embodies our Brighte values: Deserve the Customer, Brighter Together, Be Human, Call the Ball and Think Big Stay Green
Don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what people are saying on Glassdoor.
More about Brighte
Acknowledgement of Country
Brighte acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the traditional custodians of our land - Australia. We pay our respect to them and their cultures and to the elders past, present and emerging. The Gadigal of the Eora Nation are the traditional custodians of the land on which Brighte’s office stands.