What You'll Do
- To act as a customer champion when investigating complaints received from all channels both internal and external to Brighte
- Look to resolve complaints through policies and procedures with the aim of providing prompt and quality end to end resolution
- Managing the adherence to the standard turnaround time, tracking and reporting all written complaints received for Management awareness
- Work in partnership with stakeholders to drive the businesses in ensuring a consistent and effective complaint handling process is in place
- Ensure effective governance and oversight of the ‘customer concerns/complaints’ across the key product and business forums
- Effective partnership with Compliance to proactively identify and manage the regulatory risk for the business
- Assist with implementing and actioning Vendor monitoring and warning procedures
Who You Are
- You are empathetic and seek to understand where your Vendors are coming from.
- Efficiency and productivity is something you are always striving for. If there is a gap in our process or a better way of doing things you are happy to "Call the ball" and make those changes.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to express complex responses in a logical and easy to understand way
- Ability to influence others and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work with ambiguity and to deliver results under pressure
- Have excellent critical-thinking, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills to be able to evaluate and suggest solutions and manage client and business expectations
- Place the customer at the centre of all actions
- Strive to excel and provide superior service and results for our customers and our shareholders.
- Be meticulous in work and diligent in follow-ups to effective closures
- Commercial, risk aware and outcomes focused
- Understanding of relevant regulatory legislation under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act (2001) (ASIC Act), Competition and Consumer Act, The Anti-Money Laundering, and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act and Privacy Act;
Find out what the team has been up to - read more.
Don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what people are saying on Glassdoor.
Acknowledgement of Country
Brighte acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the traditional custodians of our land - Australia. We pay our respect to them and their cultures and to the elders past, present and emerging. The Gadigal of the Eora Nation are the traditional custodians of the land on which Brighte’s office stands.