What You’ll do
- Special Projects and Commercial Activities
- Collaborate with CFO on special projects and new product research.
- Explore new target markets and lead project execution.
- Analyze markets, costs, and pricing.
- Present findings to top management and investors.
- Corporate Development and Strategy
- Assist CFO & CEO with funding needs.
- Research market trends and guide strategy.
- Develop long-term commercial plans.
- Support fundraising and investor communication.
- Prepare reports and presentations.
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
- Identify M&A opportunities and build business cases.
- Manage strategic transactions and due diligence.
- Create analytical models and research for transactions.
- Handle transaction project management.
- Prepare materials for management, board, and investors.
- Investor Relations
- Manage shareholder relationships.
- Prepare investor relations materials and updates.
- Handle cap table and investor inquiries.
Who You Are
- At least 3 years’ experience in an investment banking, consulting or corporate strategy role, with strong transaction and / or capital raising experience. OR
- 3+ years experience at a start-up or corporate where they’ve been involved in an equity / capital raise, OR
- 2+ years experience in a consulting firm (BCG, McKinsey, Bain, big 4 accounting consulting, other consulting firms)
- Excellent communication skills, with particular regard to having a diverse set of stakeholders both internal and external
- Project management experience. Specifically, execution/delivery of corporate transactions.
- Financial modelling experience and understanding of financial statements.
- A Tertiary Degree/Post-Grad qualification in a relevant discipline. eg. Finance/Economics/Mathematics, Econometrics.
- Be self-motivated, driven, highly organised and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent in analytical thinking, attention to detail and ability to drive results in individuals/teams.
Find out what the team has been up to - read more.
Don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what people are saying on Glassdoor.
Acknowledgement of Country
Brighte acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the traditional custodians of our land - Australia. We pay our respect to them and their cultures and to the elders past, present and emerging. The Gadigal of the Eora Nation are the traditional custodians of the land on which Brighte’s office stands.