- Do you want to work for Brighte, one of Australia’s leading and fastest growing FinTechs?
- Have you got proved Business Development experience within Equipment Financing and want a fast growth, high earning environment?
- Do you want to be a part of a flexible, customer centric and high performing business that is driving profit with purpose?
- Brighte is Australia’s leading point of sale finance platform for solar, batteries & home improvements.
- We’re recognised as one of Australia’s leading fintech companies, having just been ranked the 2nd fastest growing Technology Business in Australia (and 4th fastest in APAC) in the Deloitte Fast 50/500.
- We’re a high performing team that is backed by Airtree Ventures, Mike Cannon-Brookes’ Grok Investments, Kim Jackson and Scott Farquhar’s Skip Capital as well as Qualgro Partners. We’re also recognised as a leading FinTech by the Australian Financial Review, Fintech Business Awards and KPMG & H2 Ventures in their Fintech 100 list.
- We continue to expand into exciting new products and channels that support vendors and their customers in the energy & home improvement industries, and we have only just started on what we want to achieve.
- We’re customer centric, innovative, accountable and inclusive, with a passion to make a difference.
What you’ll be doing?
- Reporting to the Head of Sales, this is very much a ‘Hunter’ role, responsible for driving acquisition and growth with vendors based in Victoria and Tasmania in the Home Improvement and Solar Industry
- Using your previous experience within an equipment finance sales environment, you’ll research and identify reputable new vendors that operate within Brighte’s target industry verticals and build relationships with them.
- Growing vendor relationships within your territory by developing value proposition strategies based on the clients’ needs and goals, and by handling objections to reach a positive conclusion for all parties.
- Track and record activity on accounts in the company’s CRM (Salesforce) and assist vendors to close deals to meet targets.
- Provide a high level of after sales support and respond to vendor enquiries in a timely and helpful manner.
What we want you to have?
- Proven experience working in an autonomous role within equipment finance or distribution sales environment
- Experience working in a relatively high output environment as we expect around 10-15 visits / presentations with prospective vendors each week
- The ability to build strong relationships with vendors as you will manage new accounts for approximately 12 months before passing the relationship across to an Account Manager
- You have to be a self-starter with high output, great relationship skills and the ability to prioritise and hit sales targets
- Tech savvy – both from a CRM perspective (we use Salesforce), but also with MS office and other tools that facilitate online demonstrations to clients
If you’re ready to step into a business and culture that will challenge and excite you, submit an application to email@example.com and let’s make a difference together.