What you'll do
- Use data to help Brighte craft an offering that delights customers and promotes energy sustainability.
- Being the resident energy data expert for both internal and external sources.
- Using your analytical expertise to help the team unlock the commerical insights to identify opportunities for product development and enhancements.
- Analyse the residential electricity data to gain insight and maximise value to our customers.
- Develop complex queries for business insights and extract data for the wider team to use in their analysis.
- Take the ownership of regular business reporting that allows us to track our KPIs, exceptions, and compliance issues to make sure that we deliver on our goals.
- Create ad-hoc and routine data visualisation and reports (including on Tableau) that tell a
- story and make it easy for the audience to interpret key messages.
Who you are
- 3+ years working experience in various data and analytics disciplines
- Strong competency with SQL and experience with data warehouses
- Experience using a BI/visualisation tool (preferably Tableau) and knowledge of visualisation best practices
- Can effectively work both collaboratively and independently
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Nice to have: Experience in NEM/Electricity markets
Don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what people are saying on Glassdoor.
More about Brighte
Acknowledgement of Country
Brighte acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the traditional custodians of our land - Australia. We pay our respect to them and their cultures and to the elders past, present and emerging. The Gadigal of the Eora Nation are the traditional custodians of the land on which Brighte’s office stands.