What You'll Do
- You will lead the design strategy and design direction
- You will work closely with the product manager and developers to build experiences our customers love, negotiate business and project needs and expectations, and help achieve success
- You’ll be empowered to work across the end-to-end design process, from early-stage research and ideation, through implementation and iteration based on key success metrics.
- You will help define processes and decisions, interaction design, user research and usability testing, and quality assurance.
Who You Are
- You have experience designing for and partnering with engineering teams who build for native mobile as well as guiding product teams through the product lifecycle
- Strong facilitation and collaboration abilities, a flexible and friendly approach to working with teams, and the ability to collaborate with, influence, and impact different cross-functional partners and teams across the organisation
- Ability to define projects and measures of success, test your assumptions and outcomes, and continuously incorporate feedback
- Experience conducting and applying customer research, including design thinking, prototyping, and conceptual modelling whilst being able to adapt to change
- Background of experience with applying principles of design thinking, lean and agile methodology as well as UX design frameworks and best practice
- Employee Share Options.We want to build a successful company which means sharing the potential upside together.
- Flexible working. It's all about balance so feel free to work from home when you need to.
- Generous Parental Leave Policy. We couldn't get where we are today without our families.
- Diversity and Inclusion. Winning Best Workplace Diversity award at the 2020 Finnies.
- Employee Assistance Program.For confidential financial, work, relationship, or wellbeing support.
- Recognition and Reward Brighte Stars program.We drive a culture of recognition and celebration by shining a light on our accomplishments and everyday victories.
Don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what people are saying on Glassdoor.
More about Brighte
Acknowledgement of Country
Brighte acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the traditional custodians of our land - Australia. We pay our respect to them and their cultures and to the elders past, present and emerging. The Gadigal of the Eora Nation are the traditional custodians of the land on which Brighte’s office stands.