What you’ll be doing:
- You will plan and put in to place advertising and marketing policies and campaigns to support sales objectives of the business
- Gather and monitor customer, product and market data and performance, analyse this data, and share insights to help inform the roadmap.
- You will support business growth and development through the preparation and execution go-to-market plans for product features.
- You will advise the business on all elements of marketing such as product mix, pricing, advertising, and sales promotion, selling, and distribution channels
- You will develop, manage, and update competitor analysis
- Be an organizational powerhouse, helping the entire product team with their operating rhythm and project planning
- Help determine and prioritise product and feature improvements
- Constantly seek to balance innovation, product performance and core product improvements, understanding and articulating the trade-offs.
- Provide training and education for internal teams on new products and new features
Who you are:
- Passion and ownership to find a way to get things done and make life better for our customers
- Creative matched with analytical, critical thinking - be able listen, learn, and make meaningful clever insights from user data, competitors, and market trends
- Can translate product objectives into specific growth and engagement metrics and levers
- The drive, determination, and resilience to quickly work through ambiguity to an outcome
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to move with a sense of urgency, sensitivity to give people space to offer suggestions
- Like to work autonomously as well as closely within a team
- Can inspire the team to build better products with a constant dedication to understand, question and improve the experiences for our customers
At Brighte, we have five key values:
- 🏐 Call the Ball - We take ownership, think with initiative and challenge the status quo.
- 💡 Brighter Together - We’re collaborators who treat each other with respect and embrace our differences.
- 🏆 Deserve the Customer - We’re obsessed with solving customer problems.
- 🤓 Be Human - We’re authentic and not afraid to be ourselves.
- 🌱 Think Big, Stay Green - We’re scaling but we haven’t lost our start up hustle.
Don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what people are saying on Glassdoor.
Acknowledgement of Country
Brighte acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the traditional custodians of our land - Australia. We pay our respect to them and their cultures and to the elders past, present and emerging. The Gadigal of the Eora Nation are the traditional custodians of the land on which Brighte’s office stands.