- Work at Brighte – one of the fastest growing Fintech companies
- Join a company that just won the Diversity in Fintech of the Year Award
- Exciting new role, in Sydney CBD
Launched in 2015 Brighte is backed by Airtree Ventures, Mike Cannon-Brookes’ Grok Investments as well as Kim Jackson and Scott Farquhar’s Skip Capital.
Brighte is Australia’s leading on the spot finance platform for solar, batteries & home improvements. We believe every Australian family deserves access to a sustainable home and in less than 30 months, Brighte has assisted over 18,000 homeowners gain access to more than $160 million of funding.
We’re recognised as one of Australia’s leading fintech companies by the Australian Financial Review, Fintech Business Awards and KPMG & H2 Ventures in their Fintech 100 list.
About the role:
This is a new role that will report to the Head of Sales. The primary responsibility of the of the Account Manager is to manage the ongoing relationship of directly acquired vendors to drive strategic growth.
- Managing the ongoing relationship management of acquired vendors to optimise value and achieve growth targets.
- Ongoing Review of existing vendors to ensure performance growth is reached through providing superior customer services and outstanding account management.
- Responding to all direct vendor enquiries (email/phone/social media).
- Undertake regular and ad-hoc reporting relating to sales tracking to targets and forecasts.
- Supporting other business function in providing market updates competition trend and customer feedback.
- Training and on-boarding vendors and sales agents with set-up of the Brighte admin portal, mobile app and product features and how to sell Brighte.
- Taking feedback from vendors to facilitate product and process changes with internal stakeholder as required to enhance vendor experience.
- Liaise regularly with the Company Customer Service Team in Manila.
- Ensure data is accurately entered within the company’s CRM sales systems.
- 2 -3 years of successful experience in Account Management role
- Excellent presentation and writing skills
- Comfortable with online demonstrations through video conferencing
- Understanding of Digital Marketing or Technology business would be highly regarded.
- Excellent understanding of customer service.
- Proven experience managing accounts and developing strong customer relations.
- Proficient working with Microsoft suite and CRM software (Salesforce)
This an exciting opportunity and a fresh new role within our growing business. At Brighte our people are our most important asset and key to the success of our business. So if this sounds like you and you are interested in a Brighte future Apply Now at email@example.com