What you’ll be doing?
- Reporting to the Team Leader, this is very much a ‘Farmer” role, responsible for the ongoing relationship management of directly acquired vendors in Victoria, Tasmania and SA to drive growth and expansion of these accounts, as well as to protect existing revenue streams.
- You’ll manage relationships of acquired vendors to optimise value and achieve targets, as well as revisit some accounts that have become dormant or lukewarm.
- Reviewing existing vendors to ensure performance growth is reached through providing superior customer service and outstanding account management.
- Responding to all direct vendor enquiries (email/phone/social media).
- Regularly report on sales tracking to targets and forecasts, as well as supporting other business functions in providing market updates competition trend and customer feedback.
- Training and on-boarding vendors and sales agents with set-up of the Brighte admin portal, mobile app and product features and how to sell Brighte.
- Liaise regularly with the Company Customer Service Team in Manila
- Brighte is Australia’s leading point of sale finance platform for solar, batteries & home improvements.
- We’re recognised as one of Australia’s leading fintech companies, having just been ranked the 2nd fastest growing Technology Business in Australia (and 4th fastest in APAC) in the Deloitte Fast 50/500.
- We’re a high performing team that is backed by Airtree Ventures, Mike Cannon-Brookes’ Grok Investments, Kim Jackson and Scott Farquhar’s Skip Capital as well as Qualgro Partners. We’re also recognised as a leading FinTech by the Australian Financial Review, Fintech Business Awards and KPMG & H2 Ventures in their Fintech 100 list.
- We continue to expand into exciting new products and channels that support vendors and their customers in the energy & home improvement industries, and we have only just started on what we want to achieve.
- We’re customer centric, innovative, accountable and inclusive, with a passion to make a difference.
What we want you to have?
- Experience in an Account Management role within a distribution sales environment, coupled with proactiveness, tenacity and great communication skills.
- A collaborative mindset coupled with great networking and prioritisation skills
- You have to be a self-starter with high output, great relationship skills and results and outcome focused.
- Tech savvy – both from a CRM perspective (we use Salesforce), but also with MS office and other tools that facilitate online demonstrations and video conferencing.
If you’re ready to step into a business and culture that will challenge and excite you, submit an application to email@example.com and let’s make a difference together.