What You'll Do
- Provide superior and executive level of support to CMRO whilst maintaining a professional approach at all times (both internally and externally) and a high level of confidentiality
- Diary and inbox management - scheduling meetings, managing correspondence and ensuring an effective use of the CMRO’s/ marketing teams time
- Participation in Leadership Team meetings - coordinating agendas/minute taking/follow up on actions
- Arranging events both internally (team building, off sites) and externally (conferences, strategy days) and supporting the team on projects and presentations
Who You Are
- Strong experience as an EA/PA role at a Senior Management level
- Excellent organisational skills, strong attention to detail with the ability to effectively prioritise and manage competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Have a flexible approach and high integrity with an ability to manage confidential information and solve problems
- Be confident working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a varied workload and multiple deadlines (be ready to roll your sleeves up)
- Employee Share Options. We want to build a successful company which means sharing the potential upside together.
- Flexible working. It's all about balance so feel free to work from home when you need to.
- Generous Parental Leave Policy. We couldn't get where we are today without our families.
- Diversity and Inclusion. Winning Best Workplace Diversity award at the 2020 Finnies.
- Employee Assistance Program. For confidential financial, work, relationship, or wellbeing support.
- Recognition and Reward Brighte Stars program. We drive a culture of recognition and celebration by shining a light on our accomplishments and everyday victories.
Don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what people are saying on Glassdoor.
More about Brighte
Acknowledgement of Country
Brighte acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the traditional custodians of our land - Australia. We pay our respect to them and their cultures and to the elders past, present and emerging. The Gadigal of the Eora Nation are the traditional custodians of the land on which Brighte’s office stands.