What You'll Do
- Work closely with the Energy product, research and data teams to complement the in-product experience with out-of-product experience (email, social campaigns, etc).
- Build the contact and communications for Brighte across our consumer and partner customer base.
- Create highly personalised and automated journey’s across all customer touchpoints: email, SMS, in-app, mobile push, web push and chat.
- Be responsible for engagement, conversion, churn performance, re-use and profitability of the base.
- Develop customer segment insights and value propositions through quantitative and qualitative analysis of the customer database.
- Maximising the transparency and measurability of customer retention & marketing activities through analysis and reporting on campaign effectiveness
Who You Are
- Minimum 5 years of customer marketing, lifecycle marketing, product marketing or CRM experience.
- A digital native that thinks automation first and is at home with marketing automation tools such a Braze, Salesforce, Segment or Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- A strong analytical and growth mindset. You are obsessed with data and tracking customer behaviours to deliver the best journey possible for our customer groups.
- Understanding and experience working with SQL or logic-based queries highly commended.
- Experience working on a daily, deeply collaborative basis with Product and Engineering teams
- Background in either retail energy, renewable energy including solar, batteries, and emerging DER technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, stakeholder management skills.
- Highly empathetic, seeking to understand the perspective and needs of Brighte’s Vendors
- Curious, determined and collaborative.
- Very comfortable using online tools like Confluence, Jira, Slack as your primary method of communication.
- Embodies our Brighte values: Deserve the Customer, Brighter Together, Be Human, Call the Ball and Think Big Stay Green
- Employee Share Options. We want to build a successful company which means sharing the potential upside together.
- Flexible working. It's all about balance so feel free to work from home when you need to.
- Generous Parental Leave Policy. We couldn't get where we are today without our families.
- Diversity and Inclusion. Winning Best Workplace Diversity award at the 2020 Finnies.
- Employee Assistance Program. For confidential financial, work, relationship, or wellbeing support.
- Recognition and Reward Brighte Stars program. We drive a culture of recognition and celebration by shining a light on our accomplishments and everyday victories.
- Nutritious food. A well-stocked pantry including free breakfast, daily fresh fruit, espresso coffee, yoghurt, Tim Tams and many more snacks to make work feel a little more like home. We've also got kombucha, beer, and wine on tap.
- End-of-Trip Facilities. Cycle in to work, lock up your wheels, and have a shower in our end of trip facilities with towel service and hair dryers.
Don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what people are saying on Glassdoor.
More about Brighte
Acknowledgement of Country
Brighte acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the traditional custodians of our land - Australia. We pay our respect to them and their cultures and to the elders past, present and emerging. The Gadigal of the Eora Nation are the traditional custodians of the land on which Brighte’s office stands.