What You Will Do
- Keep up with industry trends, search engine algorithm updates, competitive landscape and continuously identify new SEO growth opportunities by analysing existing content architecture, keyword constructs, audits, and data/traffic analysis.
- Develop, socialise and foster an SEO content strategy that goes beyond optimising for Google, and also covers content marketing and amplification strategies.
- Ensure that the contents we publish are meeting important SEO guidelines and best practices, and are amplified well through effective link building and other authority-building strategies.
- Provide expert recommendations on technical on-page optimisation strategies including speed optimisation, structured data/microdata mark-ups, duplicate content, mobile optimisation.
- Educate content producers, product, design, and development teams and partners on current industry trends, SEO, and content methodologies.
- Have a clear point of view and be able to present convincingly to executives, partners, and users/customers and provide regular updates to the team & key partners on project status, timelines, and results.
Who You Are
- Previous experience in leading SEO strategy and the ability to influence and align cross-functional teams toward common goals.
- Understanding of customer acquisition, conversion, and engagement funnels, across B2C and B2B offerings.
- Experience with keyword search, ranking, and analytical abilities to test hypotheses for content effectiveness and make adjustments to achieve business outcomes.
- Deep analytical orientation. Excellent at both quantitative and qualitative analysis. Strong ability to frame issues, drive appropriate analyses, and make clear impactful recommendations.
- Familiarity with popular SEO industry tools and resources such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, and Ahrefs/SEMRush to glean valuable insights and findings from data.
- Employee Share Options. We want to build a successful company which means sharing the potential upside together.
- Flexible working. It's all about balance so feel free to work from home when you need to.
- Generous Parental Leave Policy. We couldn't get where we are today without our families.
- Diversity and Inclusion. Winning Best Workplace Diversity award at the 2020 Finnies.
- Employee Assistance Program. For confidential financial, work, relationship, or wellbeing support.
- Recognition and Reward Brighte Stars program. We drive a culture of recognition and celebration by shining a light on our accomplishments and everyday victories.
Don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what people are saying on Glassdoor.
More about Brighte
Acknowledgement of Country
Brighte acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the traditional custodians of our land - Australia. We pay our respect to them and their cultures and to the elders past, present and emerging. The Gadigal of the Eora Nation are the traditional custodians of the land on which Brighte’s office stands.