What You'll Do
- You’ll be empowered to work across the end-to-end design process, from early-stage research and ideation, through implementation and iteration.
- You will identify complex user interaction problems and develop and innovate out-of-the-box solutions, design UI components, templates and systems.
- You will help define design processes and decisions, and lead design sprints and workshops with internal stakeholders and our users.
- You will live and breathe product design and be passionate about the smallest details of our customer experience and interactions, influencing the UX and UI of products across thousands of users everyday.
Who You Are
- You have experience designing for and partnering with engineering teams who build for native mobile and web
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and managing design libraries, design systems and working in collaboration with marketing teams to ensure brand coherence
- A champion for the best user experience, with the skills to bring stakeholders and cross-functional teams along for the journey
- Well versed in design best practice an accessibility standards, with a fanatic eye for detail – we want you to sweat the small stuff so our customers don’t have to
- Experience conducting and applying customer research, including design thinking, prototyping, and concept testing modelling
- Background of experience with applying principles of design thinking, lean and agile methodology as well as UX design frameworks and best practice
- Employee Share Options. We want to build a successful company which means sharing the potential upside together.
- Flexible working. It's all about balance so feel free to work from home when you need to.
- Generous Parental Leave Policy. We couldn't get where we are today without our families.
- Diversity and Inclusion. Winning Best Workplace Diversity award at the 2020 Finnies.
- Employee Assistance Program. For confidential financial, work, relationship, or wellbeing support.
- Recognition and Reward Brighte Stars program. We drive a culture of recognition and celebration by shining a light on our accomplishments and everyday victories.
Don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what people are saying on Glassdoor.
More about Brighte
Acknowledgement of Country
Brighte acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the traditional custodians of our land - Australia. We pay our respect to them and their cultures and to the elders past, present and emerging. The Gadigal of the Eora Nation are the traditional custodians of the land on which Brighte’s office stands.