What You Will Do
- Work with broader corporate development team, including Head of New Markets & Corporate Development and Chief Financial Officer on general commercial activities and special projects
- Research, identify and explore new target markets for Brighte and presenting findings to C-suite, board and investors
- Identify and explore M&A opportunities across both group and product level
- Identify and build business cases for technology investments and execute and manage potential strategic transactions
- Build analytical and forecast models that utilise both financial and non financial data
- Management and execution of our due diligence process
- Drafting presentations, papers and other related materials for management,C Suite and investors
- Assisting with debt and equity funding requirements of Brighte as we scale as a business
- Consulting with the management team to develop long-term commercial plans an assist the Corporate Development team members with fundraising activities and communication with existing investors
- Working with Corporate Development and Legal team to assist with regulatory considerations associated with new products and growth markets
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarising data, preparing reports and conducting presentations of findings, analyses, recommendations and opportunities for value
Who You Are
- You have strong experience within a management consulting, investment banking or corporate strategy role
- You have project management experience. Specifically, execution/delivery of corporate transactions or strategy
- You have financial modelling experience and understanding of financial statements
- You are self-motivated, driven, highly organised and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent analytical thinking, attention to detail and ability to drive results
- Brighte is a high-growth start-up at the intersection of the energy transition and fintech where you’ll have the opportunity to solve complex problems.
- Employee Share Options. We want to build a successful company which means sharing the potential upside together.
- Flexible working. It's all about balance so feel free to work from home when you need to.
- Generous Parental Leave Policy. We couldn't get where we are today without our families.
- Diversity and Inclusion. Winning Best Workplace Diversity award at the 2020 Finnies.
- Employee Assistance Program. We confidential financial, work, relationship, or wellbeing support.
- Recognition and Reward Brighte Stars Program. We drive a culture of recognition and celebration by shining a light on our accomplishments and everyday victories.
Don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what people are saying on Glassdoor.
More about Brighte
Acknowledgement of Country
Brighte acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the traditional custodians of our land - Australia. We pay our respect to them and their cultures and to the elders past, present and emerging. The Gadigal of the Eora Nation are the traditional custodians of the land on which Brighte’s office stands.